Handmade Silver Headpiece for flower girls.
We hand knit this jewel with silver threads, each piece is unique. Little silver bow in a clip ideal to get an elegant touch, you can place several and create a composition. You can use it on countless occasions, maybe even at her own wedding.
– It is malleable, which is ideally suited for any hairstyle (half updos, buns whether side buns and pulled back bun hairstyles)
– It is very lightweight, an essential advantage to feel comfortable and to wear it without noticing.
– Chat with us on Facebook
– Call us +34 934 143 724
– or email us email@example.com
5,5cm x 1cm / 2.1in x 0.39in
Silver thread (.999), metal clip.
The silver we use comes from Peru, it is called .999 because it has no alloys with other metals. It is of maximum purity.
All our jewels are protected with a special varnish to maintain its natural silver color.
– One silver bow.
– Each jewel is numbered with a certificate of quality in an exclusive box.
– “MY FIRST HEADPIECE” certificate which you can personalize with her name.
– Hairclip inserted in the headpiece so you can place it in your hair very easily.
Paola de la Peña /recipient of two FAD awards/ designs every piece in Barcelona, Spain. The production is handmade in a small and fast-growing community in Lima, Peru, by very talented knitters under fair trade terms.
The technique has been passed down for generations and it is highly difficult. It entails working with a rigid feel material, which prevents any errors. Paola, the designer and founder of this firm, learned it from her Peruvian grandmother “La Cala”. In her honor, the brand takes her name.