109,00 € – 145,00 €
Desde 109,00 €
Handmade Silver Headpiece for Brides and Guests.
We knit this jewel with silver threads, each piece is unique. CAMILA is the perfect haircomb if you want a stylish look. If your dress has floral details, this headpiece it will seem custom made for it.
– It is malleable, which is ideally suited for any hairstyle (half updos, buns whether side buns and pulled back bun hairstyles)
– It is very lightweight, an essential advantage to feel comfortable and to wear it without noticing.
– You could turn the headpiece into a nice necklace.
– Available in silver or gold plated.
– Chat with us on Facebook
– Call us +34 934 143 724
– or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
6,2cm x 3,5cm / 2.4in x 1.3in
Silver thread (.999), silver sphere and metal hairpins or metal hair comb.
The silver we use comes from Peru, it is called .999 because it has no alloys with other metals. It is of maximum purity.
All our jewels are protected with a special varnish to maintain its natural silver color.
– Each jewel is numbered with a certificate of quality in an exclusive box.
– Hairpins are inserted in the headpiece so you can place it in your hair very easily.
– “Invisible” rings on the back of the headpiece (to transform it into a necklace).
– Metallic cord so you can wear it as a necklace. Discover how to do it: VIDEO. Only if your choose the headpiece with hairpins.
– If you prefer a silver necklace, you can buy the Silver Chain. Looks spectacular! You will find it Jewelry> Necklaces> Silver Chain.
– You can order this headpiece adapted to a headband. Suggested for women with very short hair, with loose hairstyle or straight hair or for young girls.
Paola de la Peña /recipient of two FAD awards/ designs every piece in Barcelona, Spain. The production is handmade in a small and fast-growing community in Lima, Peru, by very talented knitters under fair trade terms.
The technique has been passed down for generations and it is highly difficult. It entails working with a rigid feel material, which prevents any errors. Paola, the designer and founder of this firm, learned it from her Peruvian grandmother “La Cala”. In her honor, the brand takes her name.
Be a #hilosdeplatalover