137 € – 170 €
Handmade Silver Headpiece for Brides and Guests.
We hand knit this jewel with silver threads, each piece is unique. You could wear FLORENCIA as a flat headpiece or it could be given a three-dimensional effect, if you turn the leaves.
– It is malleable, which is ideally suited for any hairstyle (half updos, buns whether side buns and pulled back bun hairstyles)
– It is very lightweight, an essential advantage to feel comfortable and to wear it without noticing.
– Available in silver or gold plated.
17cm x 4.5cm / 6.7in x 1.7in
Silver wire (.999), resin pearl and acrylic flower.
The silver we use comes from Peru, it is called .999 because it has no alloys with other metals. It is of maximum purity.
All our jewels are protected with a special varnish to maintain its natural silver color.
– Each jewel is numbered with a certificate of quality in an exclusive box.
– Hairpins so you can place it in your hair very easily.
Paola de la Peña /recipient of two FAD awards/ designs every piece in Barcelona, Spain. The production is handmade in a small and fast-growing community in Lima, Peru, by very talented knitters under fair trade terms.
The technique has been passed down for generations and it is highly difficult. It entails working with a rigid feel material, which prevents any errors. Paola, the designer and founder of this firm, learned it from her Peruvian grandmother “La Cala”. In her honor, the brand takes her name.