Desde: 8 €
Pearl hair pins hand knitted with silver threads.
With these hair pins you will get a modern and elegant look at the same time. Unleash your creativity and surprise by placing them in the hairstyle of your choice.
We elaborate bridal and guest headpieces in an artisan way, each piece is unique.
You can buy several units of different sizes depending on the style you want to get.
– It is very lightweight, an essential advantage to feel comfortable and to wear it without noticing.
– You can use it in different occasions.
Advantages of buying online:
– you will save time: we will send you the headpiece, you don’t have to go out and look for it.
– you can try it without haste: in the comfort of home, alone or with the help of friends or family.
– You can return it / them without giving explanations. Read the conditions of return.
Do not know which one to choose? Sofia Bosch, Bridal Advisor, will help you by chat or email.
More information about this piece at the bottom of the page …
0,7cm, 1,3cm and 1,8cm pearls / 0.2in, 0.5 and 0.7in
Silver thread (.999), acrylic pearls and metal hairpins.
The silver we use comes from Peru, it is called .999 because it has no alloys with other metals. It is of maximum purity.
All our jewels are protected with a special varnish to maintain its natural silver color.
– Each jewel is numbered with a certificate of quality in an exclusive box.
– Hairpins are inserted in the headpiece so you can place it in your hair very easily.
Paola de la Peña /recipient of two FAD awards/ designs every piece in Barcelona, Spain. The production is handmade in a small and fast-growing community in Lima, Peru, by very talented knitters under fair trade terms.
The technique has been passed down for generations and it is highly difficult. It entails working with a rigid feel material, which prevents any errors. Paola, the designer and founder of this firm, learned it from her Peruvian grandmother “La Cala”. In her honor, the brand takes her name.