63,00 € – 82,00 €
Desde 63,00 €
Handmade Silver Headpiece for Brides and Guests.
We hand knit this jewel with silver threads, each piece is unique. With these flowers you can create your personal design, placing them together or separately.
– It is malleable, which is ideally suited for any hairstyle (half updos, buns whether side buns and pulled back bun hairstyles)
– It is very lightweight, an essential advantage to feel comfortable and to wear it without noticing.
– You could turn the head piece into a nice necklace.
– Available in silver or gold plated.
– Chat with us on Facebook
– Call us +34 934 143 724
– or email us email@example.com
2cm and 1,5cm flowers / 0.8in and 0.6in flowers
Silver thread (.999) and metal hairpins.
The silver we use comes from Peru, it is called .999 because it has no alloys with other metals. It is of maximum purity.
All our jewels are protected with a special varnish to maintain its natural silver color.
– Each jewel is numbered with a certificate of quality in an exclusive box.
– Hairpins are inserted in the headpiece so you can place it in your hair very easily.
– “Invisible” ring on the back of one flower (to transform it into a necklace).
– Metallic cord so you can wear it as a necklace. Discover how to do it: VIDEO.
– If you prefer a silver necklace, you can buy the Silver Chain. Looks spectacular!
You will find it Jewelry> Necklaces> Silver Chain.
Paola de la Peña /recipient of two FAD awards/ designs every piece in Barcelona, Spain. The production is handmade in a small and fast-growing community in Lima, Peru, by very talented knitters under fair trade terms.
The technique has been passed down for generations and it is highly difficult. It entails working with a rigid feel material, which prevents any errors. Paola, the designer and founder of this firm, learned it from her Peruvian grandmother “La Cala”. In her honor, the brand takes her name.
Be a #hilosdeplatalover