Desde: 339 €
Handmade crown or headband.
Stunning crown or headband handmade with more than two hundred silver threads, each jewel is unique. For a more stunning look you can wear two headpieces together (PHOTO).
– It is malleable, which is ideally suited for any hairstyle (half updos, buns whether side buns and pulled back bun hairstyles)
– It is very lightweight (40g/1,4oz.), an essential advantage to feel comfortable and to wear it without noticing.
– You can use it also as a nice belt.
– Available in silver or gold plated.
39cm x 2cm / 15.3in x 0.78in
Silver thread (.999), silver spheres (.950) and metal hairpins.
The silver we use comes from Peru, it is called .999 because it has no alloys with other metals. It is of maximum purity.
All our jewels are protected with a special varnish to maintain its natural silver color.
– Each jewel is numbered with a certificate of quality in an exclusive box.
– A satin ribbon so that you place it in the hair very easily.
Paola de la Peña /recipient of two FAD awards/ designs every piece in Barcelona, Spain. The production is handmade in a small and fast-growing community in Lima, Peru, by very talented knitters under fair trade terms.
The technique has been passed down for generations and it is highly difficult. It entails working with a rigid feel material, which prevents any errors. Paola, the designer and founder of this firm, learned it from her Peruvian grandmother “La Cala”. In her honor, the brand takes her name.